I Might End Up Learning Russian

At first, I had no interest in learning the Russian language. That was until I began saying these weird phrases and words. Sometimes I even speak in a different language all day, unable to turn it off. Recently, my words were translated and I found out it was Russian! I am unsure how I can speak in Russian as if it's a second language to me. When I started a lesson, everything was going faster than normal. I minus well if I can learn it quickly.

I don't believe in past lives, but my mother always says things in Russian as well. Every time she sees a building or the streets of Russia, it is almost like she's been there before. Recently, my step-grandma vaguely shared how we have family in Russia. She has even given out hints my family has some Russian ancestry. This would explain my blonde hair, and European appearance. I have been wanting to ask my step-grandma more, but I am unsure if she would tell me. I really would like to know more about my family's Russian side. It would also be nice to know why my mother has memories of being in Russia before she was adopted. They were a wealthy family who she often visited like the family in the Middle East. It seems almost like my mother has lived in Russia some point in her life, of course before the adoption. She even had clothes and other things from Russia which her real family gave to her.

That would be another reason I considered learning Russian. I suppose I avoided learning Russian because of the whole adoption issue. I don't learn a language for fun though. I prefer to learn a language for a writing project or work. So, I will probably create a purpose for me to learn this language.

So soon, I will begin the process of learning Russian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Getting Approved for Plastic Surgery

It's like suddenly the process of starting my doll transformation is going fast. Last week, I went to see if I am physically able to hav...